The Developing Brain: Modeling and Fostering Emotional Intelligence and Resilience.
RVC is preparing for our second Parent Education Night with Taylor Ross, coming up on January 18 from 6:30-8:30 pm. The 2-hour talk will offer a helpful understanding of:
- What happens to the developing brain under stress
- Supporting our children in the presence of overwhelming feelings
- Navigating with realistic expectations of ourselves and our children
- Supporting our children’s connection to self, while building essential capacities for empathy and compassion
- Modeling and promoting emotional resilience and mental health
- Essential tools and information to help us be the parents we want to be
A question and answer session will follow.
Servicios de traducción estarán disponibles.